Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Reader Appreciation Day!

Thanks to all the readers and supporters of this blog, and thanks to everyone for their comments, suggestions and feedback as well.

If you have any suggestions on stories and features you would like to see in-between the seasons, please let me know via email or by leaving a comment.

Some of the things that I will be covering in the next few weeks:

  • NBA Draft coverage, especially as it pertains to underclassmen and the effects on the 2007-2008 season, recruiting, and beyond.
  • comprehensive links to basketball sites, such as mass-media writers, conference and team blogs, coaches blogs, recruiting, general blogs, etc.
  • increased recruiting coverage here and simulcast (I guess simul-blogged) at Recruiting Wars

  • if you have any ideas or suggestions pls let me know!

  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Great blog, i check it daily. It seems like it could be better organized though. The bullets help a little bit, but it seems like there are 1000 topics on each post and they jump around a bit. I end up getting lost in it all. Also, i think there is a tendency to trail off a bit at the end of posts (like the morning after post with no subject heading for the topics at the end). Once again, great blog and thanks for doing it!

    ncaahoops said...

    Thanks for reading and thanks for the comments!

    Yes, that's a very good point on the readability, the blog is rather chaotic. The tourney posts grow organically throughout the day, sometimes I go back and re-arrange them by topic, sometimes (like the one you mentioned) I just continue to add things on top making it one long stream of hoopla.

    I'll try to better organize it and even restructure it during the off-season. Perhaps labels could make it easier for people to find topics of interest as well.

    I am even tempted to make the fonts smaller, although that may hurt readability in its current state. But since people can easily decrease/increase fonts with Ctrl +/-, I may not change them. Although it seems to look a bit more compact after a Ctrl-

    thanks for the comments!

    Sometimes I can't even find what I wrote within a long post and I have use the search to find it!

    Latest posts

    Latest from Recruiting Wars